Vtuber Childhood Friend and Voice Actress Childhood Friend Are Too Tense - Chapter 20 English


 Chapter 20 – Nakamura Wataru: Left Behind


My childhood friends both appearing in the same anime!

It's becoming quite a big deal!

Maybe now both of them can be happy without any extra worries?

While planning to tell them directly when I get home, I can't help but want to celebrate right away.

(Wataru) Congratulations to both of you!!

I operated my smartphone under the desk and sent a message to the three-person group.

If this could be an opportunity for the awkwardness between them to disappear, I'd be even happier.

The first to reply was Aoi.

She sent a stamp with a relaxed-looking dog with its eyes wide open.

What's this? What kind of emotion?

I thought I was used to Aoi's strange words and reactions, but when I don't understand, I just don't.

For now, I'll just send back a stamp of a dog happily wagging its tail that I had on hand.

The reply from Haruka came towards the end of lunch break.

( Haruka) Thank you. I'll do my best!

It's a simple sentence from Haruka, but it conveys a sense of struggle about how to react.

She might have been agonizing over it during the whole lunch break.

Even though she usually cherishes the time to talk with her classmate, she didn't return to the classroom until the end of lunch break, so that might be the case.

It's sad that I have to think so much to post in this group.

Still, this is a big step forward.

I want to somehow keep going from here.

The immediate goal is to watch the first episode of Galanus and laugh together with the three of us.

That night, the Galanus fan community was in an uproar.

It was even trending quietly among fans on social media.

[So they're bringing in VTubers?]

[They've always had guests before, but they used proper voice actors, right?]

[As long as they're good at it, it doesn't matter if they're VTubers.]

[Yeah, if they're good at it.]

[I've never seen a VTuber who's good at acting.]

[That's just because you haven't seen one.]

[If it becomes a topic and they make the next sequel, there's no helping it.]

[Think of it as a celebrity slot.]

There were many negative opinions from fans of the work.

On the other hand, there were large sums of money flying around in Aoi's stream.

[Congratulations, Violet-chan!] (10,000 yen)

[I'll definitely watch it] (500 yen)

[I remember you've always said you liked Galanus. Congratulations] (5,000 yen)

[So you're making your debut as a voice actress, huh?] (100 yen)

[Our beloved Violet's beautiful voice will be known to the world. We'll continue to support Violet-chan as always. Please continue to be our cute Violet-chan] (10,000 yen)

With this much attention, it must be a perfect move for the production side for the time being.

No, no. Instead of just watching streams, I need to study.

It's all well and good that I've reconciled the two, but it's pointless if I become a man who has no right to be with them.

With no outstanding skills, this is all I have.

If someone were to say, "Because Wataru is useless, I decided to marry a fan," I'd hate it.

Just thinking about it makes my head spin.

I know I can't date both of them at the same time, let alone just one of them.

I'm not thinking about it right now, but at least I want to become the kind of man who is considered an option by those two.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post


Support Us