I Reincarnated as the Villain in a Rom-Com, but I'm Enjoying Youth with My Favorite Heroine - Chapter 46 English


 Chapter 46 - Indoor Camping (3)


As Mashiro and I sipped coffee together, we chatted about random things. 

In the peaceful, quiet space, we stayed close, savoring the slow, relaxing time we spent together.

Inside the tent, Mashiro rested her head on my shoulder while I gently stroked her hair. Her silky black hair slipped smoothly through my fingers as I ran my hand through it, touching her slowly and carefully.

Mashiro loved being petted like this. Even now, she narrowed her eyes contentedly and snuggled closer to me, as if asking for more.

I found her so adorable that a mischievous urge began to stir inside me.

I brushed my fingers along her soft, white cheek, and Mashiro squirmed as if it tickled.

She let out a soft breath, looking up at me with half-lidded eyes, her gaze hazy. In the faint lantern light, her face seemed unusually alluring, causing my heart to flutter.

Unable to suppress my mischievous impulse, I let my hand slip from her cheek and tickled under her chin.

Mashiro responded by purring like a contented cat. It seemed she enjoyed it.

Defenseless and adorable, Mashiro entrusted her body to me completely. She seemed to give off the feeling that she would forgive me no matter where I touched, and I reached out towards her small, slightly reddened ear.

When I lightly pinched her earlobe, Mashiro gave a tiny, trembling shiver. Amused by her reaction, I repeated the gesture several times, causing her to look up at me with a frustrated expression.

"Ryusuke, you're being so unfair today..."

"Unfair how?"

"Because... it’s rare for you to spoil me this much... You’re being even kinder than usual, and it's making my heart race."

"Well, you're more clingy than usual too. You’ve been snuggling up to me way more than normal."

"...Today’s special. I can’t help it."

"That’s true. Well then, let’s keep this special day going a little longer."

Mashiro shyly fidgeted but gave me a small nod.

I wanted to make today feel truly special, to create lots of happy summer memories.

Mashiro probably felt the same, which is why she was being so much more affectionate than usual.

The more I wanted to cherish this moment, the stronger our feelings for each other grew.

Even a villain wants to experience youth.

That’s what I wished for when this summer break began.

Thanks to Mashiro, the first day of summer had already turned into one wrapped in happiness.

Mashiro turned to look at me, her blue eyes glistening with emotion. Her eyes were so beautiful, I felt like I could be drawn into them.

"Hey, Ryusuke. Next time, let’s go to the beach, and I want to go to the summer festival and the fireworks festival."

"Yeah, for sure. Summer’s just getting started, and we’ve got plenty of fun ahead."

"Mm-hmm. I’m really looking forward to it."

"Yeah, me too."

Mashiro smiled softly, her face radiating happiness, and just seeing her like that made me feel happy as well.

I wanted to spoil her even more, so I gently pulled her into an embrace. Mashiro snuggled closer, curling up into my chest.

Her small body fit perfectly in my arms, and holding her like this made me realize just how tiny she was.

So delicate, almost fragile, and yet so soft. As she let out sweet, heated breaths, I stroked her gently and closed my eyes.

(This is so calming...)

As I whispered that to myself, a wave of drowsiness washed over me.

Surrounded by her sweet scent, the gentle warmth and softness made me feel incredibly comfortable, and I felt my consciousness begin to drift.

Noticing this, Mashiro let out a quiet giggle and patted my back, like she was soothing a child.

"Ryusuke, are you sleepy?"

"Yeah, just a little."

"It’s okay, you can sleep. I’ll help you drift off."

"That sounds nice, but if I fall asleep like this, I’ll end up using you as a body pillow."

"Then let me be your body pillow. I’d actually like it if you hugged me even tighter."

Her words, as she soothed me, made something warm stir deep in my chest.

So, just as Mashiro had asked, I tightened my arms around her a little more.

Then I slowly lay us both down inside the tent.

The sounds of the rain and wind, which had been echoing all around, finally began to calm. All that remained was the gentle tapping of raindrops on the window.

When I opened my heavy eyelids, I saw Mashiro’s face, looking peaceful and happy. Her cheeks were faintly flushed, her soft lips curved into a gentle smile, and her long lashes framed her blue eyes, which gazed only at me.

Mashiro gave a contented, sleepy smile and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, Ryusuke."

"Goodnight, Mashiro."

We exchanged whispers softly, like a lullaby.

Mashiro’s gentle breathing and the calm sound of the rain began to lull me into sleep.

Giving Mashiro one last hug, I slowly closed my eyes too.

Tonight, I’m sure I’ll have a wonderful dream.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us