A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 7 English


 Chapter 7


As I waited on the tennis court, Lily and Misato arrived.

"Then, I'll be over there. See you later."

Misato said so and went to the tennis court used by the girls' tennis team.

After watching Misato leave, Lily asked me,

"Isn't she part of the tennis club?"

"Misato is in the girls' tennis team."

"...What's the difference?"

Our school has three tennis groups: the girls' tennis team, the boys' tennis team, and the tennis club.

The teams are for the serious players, and the club is for those who play for fun.

Our school is a large combined middle and high school with excellent facilities, which allows for such distinctions.

By the way, it's possible to be a member of both, and sometimes the boys and girls team members come to play at the club.

"Hmm, I see."

"If you're interested in competing, Lily, you should join the girls' tennis team. They're quite strong. Especially Misato, she's the ace. I think you'll find it challenging."

"I'll consider it."

Lily answered without much interest.

She hadn't participated in tournaments even in England, so it seems tennis is just one of her hobbies.

"By the way, that uniform... is it yours, Lily?"

Lily was dressed in a uniform.

We don't lend out uniforms, and the design was different from the girls' tennis team's uniform.

"Yes. Does it suit me?"

Lily asked me this while pinching the skirt of her uniform.

The uniform emphasized Lily's good figure—her large chest and slim waist were clearly outlined.

Above all, her long, slender, white legs extending from the short skirt were very beautiful.

Looking at her like this, she really is tall...

"It's cute. And cool."

When I praised her like that, Lily snorted softly.

"Hmph, well, it's not like I wore it for you or anything."

I knew Lily wouldn't dress up just for me to enjoy, and there was no need for her to say it.

"Anyway, I'll introduce you to everyone at the club. Come this way."

"Okay."

I led Lily to the tennis club's activity area and introduced her to the club members.

The club is more relaxed than the teams, so there's nothing like a formal meeting.

After we finished warming up, we started hitting the ball back and forth.

I pride myself on being strong, but Lily was able to rally with me on equal terms or better.

"You're as strong as ever."

"Sota, you... haven't gotten worse, which is good."

"Heh, Amelia, you're strong."

While Lily and I were taking a break, we heard such a voice.

When we looked in the direction of the voice, a beautiful girl dressed in a uniform was standing there.

It was Misato.

She's a member of the girls' tennis team, but she also participates in the club.

She had apparently been watching our match for a while.

"Do you want to play with me, Amelia?"

Misato said cheerfully.

Despite appearances, Misato is quite strong. She's the ace of the girls' tennis team and performs well in tournaments.

There are few, including boys, who can rally with Misato on equal terms.

She must be happy to have another girl who seems capable of giving her a good match.

"...I'm currently playing with Sota."

Lily's response was cold.

She had seemed in a good mood until just before, but now she was displeased.

"Hmm, I see. That's right."

Misato accepted Lily's response with a look of understanding, then smirked mischievously.

"If you lose in front of Sota, you'll be embarrassed, right?"

No, losing in front of me isn't really a big deal.

That's what I thought, but it seemed to have struck a nerve with Lily.

She glared and then, uncharacteristically, a combative smile appeared on her face.

"Of course not. But are you sure?"

"About what?"

"You're the ace, right? It would be quite embarrassing to lose to a newcomer exchange student, wouldn't it?"

Lily taunted in English.

Lily hates to lose.

She's not the type to be taunted and do nothing about it.

And Misato too...

"Ahaha! ...I like it. Let's do it. I'll make you cry, just as you wish."

Her face was smiling, but her eyes were not.

She was serious.

Looking at her like this, she really does resemble her mother when angry...

"...Did you two have a fight in the changing room?"

I asked Misato.

She laughed as if she was having fun.

"Fighting and deepening friendships. It's classic, right?"

"Ah, I see..."

Well, that's fine.

If she can interact with someone other than me, that's better.

I hope they can get along, though.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post


Support Us