A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 14 English


 Chapter 14 


Tuesday. 

It's Lily's third school day since coming to Japan.

"Sota, how does this look? ...Doesn't it look weird?" 

Lily asked while pinching the skirt with her fingers. 

I feel like I've been asked about the uniform opinion before. 

But this time, the situation is different. 

Her face is bright red and her feet are fidgeting. 

There's a somewhat erotic atmosphere. 

This change is...

"I made the skirt shorter," 

she said. 

Noticing this, I realize that the skirt, which used to cover her knees, is now about 10 cm above her knees. By my estimate, it's shortened by more than 15 cm. 

Come to think of it, she's been up to something at night...

"It's not weird, but what made you do that?"

"...Everyone's skirts were short, Misato's too..." 

The dress code at our school is quite lax. 

Modifying the uniform is allowed as long as it retains the basic form. 

That's why female students tend to shorten their skirts, especially Misato, whose skirt is almost revealing her underwear. 

But I have no interest in Misato's underwear or legs.

"You don't have to force yourself to match them."

To be honest, I like it, but Lily's will is what's most important. 

Based on her appearance, she seems embarrassed.

"...Sota, which do you like better?"

I wonder why she's asking for my opinion. 

Looking at Lily again, while it's shorter than yesterday, it's still around knee-length, a bit longer than the average girl at our school. 

It's not indecent. 

And Lily has very long legs, which are beautifully accentuated by the shorter skirt.

A glimpse of her white thighs was also very beautiful.

“Um, it’s strange that you’re looking at me for so long...”

"It's cute. It looks nice on you."

"R-really!?" 

Lily exclaimed in a strained voice. 

After hesitantly pinching her skirt a few times, she nodded. 

"If Sota says so... it's a little embarrassing, but..."

"It's just my opinion, you don't have to worry about it."

If she's embarrassed, I suggested she should change it back. 

But Lily glared at me and said, 

"It's not for you. Don't misunderstand. I'm just doing as the Romans do in Rome."

If you enter the village, obey the village rules, right?

I see, so she's trying to adapt to the local customs. 

Well, if that's the case with the skirt length, then that's fine. 

Even though Lily decided to shorten her skirt, she still seems embarrassed. 

She often grabs the hem of her skirt, pulls it down when sitting, and is obvious about placing her hand on her behind when going up the stairs. 

Compared to the other girls at our school who confidently walk with short skirts, Lily's gestures are refreshingly cute.

"How about making the skirt longer?"

Seeing this, I suggested, and Lily blushed deeply while holding down her skirt. 

She then glared at me with teary eyes and said, 

"I'll get used to it soon... Mind your own business. If you point it out again, I'll kill you."

I might be developing a strange fetish. 

I want her to stay like this. 

No, I mean, I want her to change back.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post


Support Us