A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 13 English


 Chapter 13 


Monday.

For me, Amelia Lily Stafford, it was the second day of school. 

After my first P.E. class. 

"Amelia-chan, your underwear is so cute. Where did you get it?" 

Misato spoke to me in the changing room. 

Since our tennis match, she's been unusually familiar. 

But I have no intention of getting cozy with a love rival. 

And this underwear is Sota's taste, so I have no obligation to tell her about it... 

Wait, what? 

"I bought it at the shop near the station. I went there with Sota on Saturday." 

"Oh, did Sota help you pick it out?"

 Misato grinned mischievously.

 I couldn't help but smile smugly. 

"Yes, Sota chose it." 

Strictly speaking, Sota didn't choose it, but he was interested in it, so... 

That's basically the same as him choosing it, and it's not a lie. 

Misato's eyes widened at my words.

 "Wow... Sōta chose it. You mean, Sōta, he..." 

Misato tilted her head, seeming puzzled. 

Even she seems flustered. 

I don't know why, but I'm Sota's current girlfriend, not her. 

"I'm not sure if I can ask this, but..." 

"What is it?" 

"Amelia, have you and Sota already had s*x?" 

Huh? S*x? With Sota? I felt my face heat up. 

"Wh-What? Of course not! Such lewd pr*-marital relations are unforgivable in the eyes of God! That's something for after marriage!" 

"Okay, got it. So you haven't done it, right?" 

"Obviously." 

I answered, and Misato seemed to visibly relax. 

Just because I haven't done anything adult doesn't mean Sōta and I aren't in love. 

There's no room for this girl to wedge herself in. 

"So, how far have you gone? Have you at least kissed?" 

"...No, I haven't." 

I replied, and Misato grinned triumphantly. 

How infuriating. 

"Hehe, I see. I'm relieved. ...There's no way that Sota would lose his first kiss before I do." 

Misato muttered something under her breath. First kiss, huh? Could it be that she's aiming for Sota's first kiss? 

"I won't give him to you. Sota is mine." 

I declared, and Misato looked puzzled. 

Then after a while, she burst out laughing. 

"R-Right! Of course, good luck! I won't let you beat me to it... Haha!"

Jerk... No, calm down, me. 

I'm the one living with Sota, I'm the one who's his girlfriend. 

I'm the one in the advantageous position. 

Her words are just sour grapes. 

I told myself as I put on my uniform. 

Though, come to think of it... 

"How about getting a shorter skirt?" 

The skirt of the uniform I received covers my knees. 

But the other female students all have their knees showing. 

Especially Misato, her skirt is really short. I could almost see what was inside.

Even though Japanese people are supposed to be careful with things, there's a limit.

We should get the skirt replaced to match our growth. 

When I suggested this, Misato gave a wry smile. 

"I purposely made this one shorter. I didn't just wear an old one." 

"On purpose? Why?" 

"Doesn't it look cuter this way? And it makes my legs look longer." 

Misato said as she pinched her skirt. 

I think it's just indecent, but... 

"Even the tennis uniform isn't a mini-skirt." 

'That has an undershort. And that's the original design.' 

It's not strange to wear a mini-skirt as a mini-skirt. 

But it's strange to turn a long skirt into a mini-skirt. 

When I argued this in English, Misato stubbornly retorted. 

"Purposely changing the design is fashionable. This is the trend among Japanese high school girls." 

'I see.' 

"Hey Amelia-chan, why don't you shorten yours too? I bet it would look super cute on you!" 

'I'm English.' 

"Oh? That's a shame," 

Misato said, sounding disappointed as she slumped her shoulders. 

I don't really care about other people's skirt lengths. 

"Sota probably prefers the shorter kind, you know~" 

Hm! 

'That can't be true.' 

"Sota didn’t say that?" 

'Well, that is...'

 It's true that I sometimes feel his gaze on my legs when we're playing tennis. 

And he complimented the uniform, calling it "cute." 

Could it be... 

"Souta has a foot fetish, you know." 

What?! 

'How do you know that?' 

"Why do you think?" 

Misato grinned mischievously. 

Grr... 

'I don't believe it!' 

"Suit yourself. Anyway, I'm heading back to the classroom first."

Misato said as she left the changing room. 

Left alone, I couldn't help but tug at my skirt... 

Is it true that he really likes the shorter kind?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post


Support Us