A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 31 English

 

Chapter 31


Sports Festival, the day of.

It was a sunny day perfect for sports activities.

"Ugh... it's hot..."

Lily said while covering her head with a jersey.

At first glance, it seemed even hotter...

But it's probably better since it blocks the direct sunlight.

"Is it abnormal weather for it to be this hot in May?"

"It's indeed a summer day."

"...Is the summer in Japan always this hot?"

"It gets even hotter."

"You're kidding, right?"

I can understand Lily's feelings.

I also thought England was too cold.

This is also part of the charm of studying abroad... so she'll just have to endure it.

"Ah, doing the centipede race in this temperature might have been a mistake."

Misato fanned her chest as she said that.

I wonder if she's not concerned about the boys' eyes?

"Is that cooler?"

"That? Which one?"

"Rolling up your sleeves."

As Lily pointed out, Misato had rolled up the sleeves of her gym clothes.

The short sleeves became even shorter, exposing her shoulders.

...Honestly, I don't think it makes much difference.

"It feels a bit cooler, maybe?"

"I see."

Thinking it might be worth a try, Lily rolled up her sleeves.

The marks from sunburn, her white shoulders, and her sweaty armpits were exposed.

I inadvertently felt it was somewhat sensual and looked away.

Even though her legs are shy...

"How is it?"

"It feels about as cool as pouring water on a hot stone, I guess."

Pouring water on a hot stone... that wouldn't be effective...

But I suppose she means "it's better than doing nothing."

"By the way, where's mother?"

"She's coming to match Lily's bread-eating race."

I answered Misato's question.

The events will proceed in the order of the bread-eating race, centipede race, and borrowing race.

After that, there's a lunch break, and then the obstacle race that Misato will participate in starts.

If everything goes as planned, all the events we participate in will be finished between 10:30 and 14:00.

Both my father and mother will probably come around that time.

They probably aren't interested in events their child isn't participating in.

"Mother...?"

Lily muttered with a puzzled expression.

Is there something she's curious about?

"Why does Misato call Sota's mother ‘mother’?"

...Huh?

Why, you ask...?

"What do you think?"

As I tilted my head, wondering what Lily found so puzzling, Misato flashed a provocatively sly smile.

Lily looked startled by Misato's expression.

"No way..."

"It's the same reason as Amelia-chan."

"That can't be...!"

Lily's eyes widened.

Then she looked at my face for confirmation.

I'm a bit lost here.

Misato isn't doing a homestay or anything...

Well, for Lily to call her host mother 'Mother' also feels a bit strange.

"So, that's how it is. Hmm... I see? Well, it's free to call her that, I guess."

As I was confused, Lily seemed to convince herself on her own.

Hmm?

Well, if she's convinced, then that's fine.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us