A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 28 English


 Chapter 28


A few days before the sports festival.

That day's physical education class was a mixed-gender practice day for the sports festival.

There were beginners like Lily in some events.

The purpose was to grasp the minimum rules and procedures.

"It's quite hot for May, isn't it?"

Lily murmured while looking up at the sun.

She was wearing the school-designated gym uniform, with her hair tied in a ponytail for ease of movement.

"May in Japan is like this."

"...Is that so?"

Lily furrowed her brow.

Upon closer inspection, a faint sheen of sweat dotted her fair skin.

For Lily, a British girl, it seemed sufficiently hot even for this time of the year.

"Don't stare at me like that... pervert."

Lily said, shifting her legs uncomfortably.

The girls' shorts of our school's gym uniform were slightly shorter in length.

So Lily's long, white legs stood out.

"Oh, sorry."

I averted my gaze.

I didn't mean it that way, but...

Once it's pointed out, various things become concerning.

When a girl like Lily with a good figure wears a gym uniform, the contours of her body become apparent.

It's poison for the eyes.

"Shall we practice soon? Time is limited."

"...Why are you here too?"

Lily glared at Misato, who urged us to practice.

Misato is also participating in the same event as us.

Lily seemed dissatisfied with that.

I couldn't tell if they had a good or bad relationship.

"Because I lost in rock-paper-scissors. Let's practice quickly. Centipede race."

Centipede race.

Several competitors line up vertically, tie their legs in front and back, and compete to reach the goal.

It's like a vertical version of three-legged race, but with more people.

At our school, we do it with five people.

"...Don't bother us, okay?"

"I'll take it seriously, okay?"

"That's not what I meant."

Lily and Misato started bickering while I was sandwiched between them, tying our legs with a rope.

Even though it's a race where we have to synchronize our movements...

Did I make the wrong choice?

"Sota, Misato, you're too close."

Just as we started practicing, Lily complained from behind.

Misato was at the front, I was behind her, and Lily was behind me.

Behind Lily were girls from the same class, followed by boys from the class next door.

"No, if we're not this close, it's dangerous..."

It's because Misato is my partner, so it's natural to stick close.

Or rather...

"Actually, Lily, you're sticking too close..."

"That's normal."

Is it normal?

Something soft is constantly pressing against my back...

Moreover, Lily's breath tickles my ear every time she speaks.

Occasionally, a sweet and sour scent wafts from behind.

"Sota, you can stick closer if you want."

"Misato!"

"Please, don't argue."

I thought, isn't this kind of event not suitable for mixed-gender participation?

+×+×+×+

I, Amelia Lily Stafford, have been studying in Japan for about a month.

After returning from school, I was doing laundry.

"Hmmm."

I hummed a tune as I tossed clothes into the washing machine.

At first, I didn't even know how to use the washing machine, but now I'm perfect at it.

I'm getting closer to being a good wife.

"...Ah."

This is Sota's gym uniform.

It's slightly damp, probably from sweat.

Memories of today's physical education class come flooding back.

We practiced for the centipede race at the sports festival.

In the centipede race, you have to keep your body close to the person in front of you.

So I reluctantly, yes, reluctantly... stuck close to Sota's body.

...It smelled really nice.

"...!"

I unconsciously held my breath.

Just a few hours ago, Sota wore and exercised in this uniform.

There should still be plenty of Sota's scent lingering on it.

My heart is pounding.

"This is... not good."

It's making me lose control.

Is it really not good?

Because we're lovers, right?

Just a little bit.

But it's indecent...

"...Ah."

Before I knew it, my nose was touching the gym uniform.

I can't stop.

I can't resist.

"Inhale, exhale."

My lungs are filled with Sota.

Sota...

"This is not good at all."

It's addictive.

I tossed the gym uniform into the washing machine.

"Let's stop."

For today.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us