A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 23 English


 Chapter 23


"How was it, Amelia-chan? My cooking."

"...It was okay."

While eating the hamburg steak made by Misato, Lily said with a somewhat regretful tone.

It must have been delicious. More so than what she made herself.

However, Misato has more experience in cooking.

It would be a problem if Misato ended up losing to Lily.

...But why is Lily competing so fiercely with Misato?

Could it be because of their tennis match from before?

After dinner.

After finishing the cleanup, Misato glanced at Lily and then took my hand.

"Since we have the chance, want to take a bath together after a long time?"

And she said it loudly.

What is she talking about?

"There's no way I'm doing that."

"But, Sota, you can't wash your hair by yourself, right?"

What is she talking about?

Well, it's probably just a joke...

"Then, if I asked you to wash my hair..."

Would she really get in?

Just as I was about to respond jokingly.

"No way!!"

While shouting in English, Lily forcefully pulled me and Misato's hands apart.

And she drove Misato away as if shooing away a bug.

"Bathe alone!"

"It's just a joke, already... don't take it seriously."

"Sota too! What are you saying!!"

"No, I'm joking too. Besides, not being able to wash my hair..."

As I tried to convey that it was a joke with a wry smile, Lily shouted to cut me off.

"Even without asking Misato, I'm here, you know!"

Huh...?

"I'll join in. I'll wash your hair."

Lily said with a flushed face. 

And she grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me.

"Come on, let's go in!"

"Wait, calm down, Lily."

"So, are you going to bathe with Misato but not with me?"

"I won't bathe with Misato either."

"But you used to bathe together, right?"

"That was a long time ago. When we were in elementary school."

"...It's okay, I know. In Japan, there's a “naked socializing”. I-it's not like I like you or anything just because we're bathing together! D-don't misunderstand. It's just cultural understanding."

"Lily, wait, listen! Even in Japan, it's not normal for men and women to bathe together!"

"But, with Misato..."

"That was when we were in elementary school. And we..."

The one who stopped Lily, who was about to drag me into the bath, was...

"Lily-chan, would you like to have a casual relationship with me?"

Misato's words.

Lily stopped moving.

"What do you mean?"

"Just as I said? Let's bathe together? There are things girls want to talk about, right?"

Lily seemed to ponder Misato's words for a moment.

And finally, she let go of my arm.

"...Fine."

It seems she gave up on bathing with me.

I felt relieved for a moment... but only briefly.

"...Sota."

"W-what?"

Lily turned to face me.

Surely she's not going to suggest bathing together with three of us...?

"That, that was a joke earlier. It's a British joke. I-I don't really, um, want to bathe with you, or anything like that. U-until we're married, that sort of thing is not okay! D-don't misunderstand!!"

She rattled off in fast English. I couldn't catch about half of what she said, but I got the gist of "joke" and "don't misunderstand," at least.

So, it was a joke earlier.

...Of course, I thought it was a joke too.

There's no way Lily would want to bathe with me.

...I didn't want to either, really.

Seriously.

"Now, now, Amelia-chan. Let's go in together."

"Wait, don't push."

Misato pushed Lily's shoulder and headed to the changing room.

Finally, I can relax.

"Now, undress... Oh, Amelia-chan, you're still wearing that naughty lingerie as always!"

"It's exaggerated. This is normal."

"But it's so see-through at the back... Who are you showing it to? Sota, perhaps?"

"I'm not showing anyone! Why don't you undress too?"

"Amelia-chan, you're so impatient. Do you want to see my underwear that badly? ...How about this?"

"There's no need for that!"

"But Amelia-chan, your skin is so beautiful... Wow, it's so smooth! Is it natural, or do you shave?"

"Don't say that loudly! S-Sota might hear!"

"It's okay. He won't hear this."

...I can hear it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us