A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 17 English


 Chapter 17


It has been about three weeks since Lily came to Japan.

Already at school, the name of the beautiful exchange student, Amelia Lily Stafford, is widely known.

Lily, who is seen with envy by boys, strangely hasn't been confessed to or received love letters.

It seems that Lily has a boyfriend.

Lily seems to have come to Japan chasing after that boyfriend.

He is a possessive man who would declare in public, "She’s my girl," and it seems that Lily flirts with him in English every day.

What on earth is that?

Despite that, Lily seems to have gotten quite accustomed to life in Japan.

Her Japanese is becoming smoother day by day.

Of course, there are many things that confuse her due to cultural differences.

For example, recently she was bewildered by anko.

I thought it was chocolate...

Seasoning beans with sugar? Are they sane?

That sort of feeling.

But she seems to have reached the conclusion that "this is delicious in its own way" and eats it often.

Lately, she seems to enjoy buying Japanese wagashi and pastry at convenience stores.

She eats Japanese fruits and sweets every day as snacks.

Lily is tolerant when it comes to food, but of course, there are things she can't stand.

Black tea.

Japanese black tea seems to be unpleasant.

Well then, why not just order tea leaves? I thought, but it seems that water and milk are also not good.

Japanese water is soft water.

On the other hand, England water is hard water.

Certainly, the flavor changes.

In the end, it seems she purchased hard water mineral water and adjusted it with soft water to get the right concentration.

...Isn't that going too far?

Next is milk.

The taste of milk is also different between Japan and Britain.

To explain in detail would be lengthy, but differences arise from the breed of cows, and the method of processing the milk after milking - whether it is high-temperature pasteurization or low-temperature pasteurization.

...Honestly, I don't particularly like milk, and aren't they both delicious? I think.

But for Lily, it seems she dislikes milk that she's not accustomed to drinking.

It's a matter of preference.

She bought a large amount of milk at the supermarket, complaining, "This is completely different," "It's not bad but different," "It's close but different."

In the end, she decided to regularly purchase her preferred milk through online shopping.

I tried it, and it was certainly delicious.

At first, she bought it with her allowance, but it seems my mother also got hooked.

That milk has become a staple in our house.

Well, it seems she's not entirely without complaints, but she's solving them herself.

There doesn't seem to be any homesickness.

She seems to be enjoying life in Japan.

The problem lies with me.

My mind won't rest.

So far, I haven't encountered events where I see someone naked or in their underwear.

However, there are many times when I witness underwear being hung out to dry during laundry.

Cute and sexy underwear that makes me wonder if there's someone to show it to.

I thought I would get used to it quickly, but I just can't.

I can't help but think, they're wearing that underneath their clothes...

Not only underwear, but Lily herself also has a problem.

She's close, and defenseless.

When studying.

Watching TV, playing games.

Reading.

I notice Lily is nearby.

After exercising, there's a faintly sweet and sour smell of sweat, and after a bath, there's the sweet scent of shampoo.

Occasionally, glimpses of cleavage.

Please, give me a break.

You might think it's a perk to hear all this, but I'm not Lily's boyfriend.

I can't lay a hand on Lily.

Just the smell of delicious food won't satisfy my hunger.

On such a restless day, one day...

"I will show you the results of my bride training!"

Lily said something like that.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post


Support Us