I Reincarnated as the Villain in a Rom-Com, but I'm Enjoying Youth with My Favorite Heroine - Chapter 14 English


 Chapter 14 - The Strongest Beautiful Girl


The third period gym class, during which I became friends with Reo, ended without incident. There was no development that led to me getting closer to Fusegawa Raito, the main character.

Reo really handled everything skillfully. While maintaining just the right distance between me and Fusegawa Raito, he talked to me in a friendly manner, as if we were already good friends.

At this rate, even if I keep my distance from Fusegawa Raito, it might still be possible to become close with Reo. I started to feel a glimmer of hope that I could break free from my role as the villain.

With that, the morning classes ended, and it was time for lunch.

As usual, the main character, Fusegawa Raito, headed to the rooftop with his lunch in hand, accompanied by the heroines. Reo went with his friends from the basketball club to another classroom.

Left behind with the other background characters, I decided to eat my lunch in the classroom.

Yesterday, I was surrounded by the group of gyarus on the villain's side in the cafeteria. Since they’re destined to be the enemies of the main character, it’s better to keep my distance and stay quiet in the classroom today.

Thinking that, I spread out the homemade lunch I had prepared on my desk. I had woken up early to make it, and it looked delicious.

Now, what should I start with?

Should I go for the hamburger I made yesterday, or maybe start with the tamagoyaki? No, perhaps I should begin with the cherry tomatoes...

Just as I was about to reach for my chopsticks, the classroom was suddenly filled with excited voices.

The background characters were cheering, their attention captured by one of the story’s heroines. But the main character, Fusegawa Raito, was on the rooftop with the heroines, so I couldn’t imagine any other beautiful girl showing up in this classroom full of background characters.

What on earth was going on? Just as I raised my head, I saw it.

"Whoa..."

The words slipped out of my mouth.

The sight before me was dazzling, almost too much for me, the villain, to bear.

She was a beautiful girl. Her long, sleek, and glossy black hair was soft and silky. Her large, round blue eyes sparkled like stars, framed by long eyelashes, and her cherry blossom-colored lips were moist and glossy.

Her features were as finely crafted as a doll’s, her smooth, white skin flawless, and her limbs were slender and graceful. Her neatly worn school uniform only further enhanced her pure and delicate appearance.

She was the strongest beautiful girl, far surpassing the three heroines who usually accompanied the main character, Fusegawa Raito.

And the atmosphere surrounding her was dignified. With each step she took, the students let out sighs of admiration.

Everyone in the classroom, eyes wide in disbelief, stared at this incredibly beautiful girl, their gazes filled with envy.

(Wait a minute... Why is such an undeniably stunning girl appearing here, in a place without the main character?)

My confusion only deepened.

Because, without paying any attention to the reactions of those around her, she stopped right in front of my desk. The words she spoke in a voice as beautiful as a bell were unmistakably directed at me—and for some reason, that voice felt oddly familiar.

"Hey, Ryusuke. I decided to drop by."

The strongest beautiful girl looked straight at me, a mischievous smile on her face.

“Huh? What? Oh? Ah!?”

“Come on... Don’t be so surprised. I just dyed my hair black again, let it down from the side-tail, and lightened my makeup a bit.”

Seeing me speechless from shock, the strongest beautiful girl puffed out her cheeks in dissatisfaction.

What... what is going on? You looked completely different until yesterday.

“...M-Mashiro!?”

Yes.

She was Amanatsu Mashiro—just like me, a villain. Until yesterday, she was a gyaru-type girl, but now, in this rom-com world, she had transformed into the strongest beautiful girl and appeared before me.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us