I Reincarnated as the Villain in a Rom-Com, but I'm Enjoying Youth with My Favorite Heroine - Chapter 50 English


 Chapter 50 - Everyone Goes to the Sea


"Hehe♪ Hehe♪ Huhuhu♪"

"Mai... if you get too excited, you'll trip."

On the day we were going to play at the beach, my little sister Mai was in a really good mood.

When I sent Mashiro a message saying, 'Mai wants to go to the beach with us. Is it okay to take her?', I received a reply back within seconds: 'Okay! I'm looking forward to playing with Mai-chan too!' along with a cute stamp of a white cat.

When I told Mai this, she jumped for joy, excitedly wondering what swimsuit she should wear, what outfit she should have for the day, what design of floatation ring to bring... and she kept bouncing around like a little kid on the eve of a school trip until the day we were planned to go to the beach.

Then this morning, the day we were to go out, her excitement was so high that she jumped on me while I was still in bed and said, "Good morning, Onii-chan!! It's morning, we're going to the beach! Let's get ready!!" I felt a jolt in my abdomen as if I was about to die from shock.

Now, while walking towards the bus stop where I was to meet Mashiro, I was skipping along with a hum, feeling lighthearted.

The outfit Mai wore was quite stylish, something that was hard to imagine coming from her usual self; today she looked much more mature.

She had her brown hair in a ponytail tied with a ribbon, paired with a white blouse that revealed her collarbone, and a navy blue flare skirt.

Previously, since Mai was my little sister and I was the villain, she often dressed in a gyaru-like style when going out. But recently, perhaps influenced by Mashiro, she seemed to prefer a more refined look.

Even so... she really does look happy.

"Mai, are you really looking forward to seeing Mashiro in a swimsuit?"

"Of course! But Onii-chan, aren't you looking forward to it? That Mashiro is going to show her beautiful and well-proportioned body without holding back, you know?"

"Well... I guess that's true."

Since my sister Mai is the same gender as Mashiro, she could stare at her in a swimsuit without worry, but as a guy, I couldn't do the same.

If I got too excited like Mai and started breathing heavily, I could be labeled as a pervert by Mashiro. I decided to remain composed and cool during this beach trip, while also keeping an eye on Mai to make sure she wouldn’t go too wild.

As I watched Mai joyfully walk ahead, I continued to make my way to the bus stop.

Before long, we drew closer to our destination.

Even from a distance, it was clear.

Mashiro was already there, standing with her back facing us.

How should I put it; she seemed to radiate a sparkling aura that set her apart from the rest. Just her back alone was beautiful enough to be a painting.

When Mai noticed Mashiro was there, she was overjoyed, waving both hands and calling out.

"Mashiro-san! I’m so sorry to keep you waiting!"

"Oh, Mai-chan. Good morning!"

Turning around, Mashiro smiled warmly and waved gently.

Seeing Mashiro in her casual outfit, Mai was so moved her eyes glistened with tears; I couldn't help but take a deep breath at the sight of her.

Even from behind, she looked incredibly beautiful, but seeing her from the front made her seem like an angel descended from heaven.

With her fair, translucent skin and glossy black hair that swayed gently in a breeze, the curves from her neck to her collarbone were alluring, and her motherly, ample chest gently swayed up and down every time she waved.

Beneath the dazzling sunlight, her straw hat and pure white dress exuded an innocent charm that radiated the essence of summer.

Just having Mashiro there made the cicadas’ chirping sound pleasant, and the refreshing breeze felt more vivid.

No matter how many times I saw it, Mashiro's beauty captivated me. I stood there mesmerized, while Mai beside me sparkled with excitement.

I wanted to boast to the world that such a cute girl was my childhood friend. In any case, Mashiro looked extraordinarily invincible and cute today.

Then, regaining my senses, Mai and I reached the bus stop and immediately lined up next to Mashiro. Leaving the lovestruck Mai for a moment, I spoke to Mashiro.

"Sorry for being late; Mai was undecided about what to wear right until she left the house."

"It's okay. I just got here too. Mai-chan, you look really cute today!"

"U-Uh... Mashiro-san, you're just too cute...! An angel, a goddess! Oh no... my heart feels like it's about to burst!!"

"Haha, Mai-chan, you’re being dramatic. But thank you!"

"A-Um! Is it okay if I take a picture of you, Mashiro-san!? I want to set it as my smartphone wallpaper!!"

"Sure! Can I take a picture of cute Mai-chan too? Shall we take turns taking photos of each other?"

"Of course!! Please do!! Yay, I’m so happy♪"

The two girls chatted amicably, almost like real sisters. Then they took out their smartphones and began taking pictures of each other.

Mai was overjoyed to be photographed by Mashiro, jumping up with happiness on the spot.

Next, Mai captured Mashiro's image on her phone, sporting a carefree smile. Mashiro teased her, and the two of them burst into laughter.

While I watched their heartwarming scene, I checked the time for the bus's arrival.

"It looks like it'll be here in about five minutes. Mai, don’t get too rowdy on the bus so you don’t disturb the other passengers."

"It’s okay, Onii-chan! I’ll be a good girl as long as I'm with Mashiro-san!"

Saying this, Mai clung to Mashiro's arm, snuggling close. Mashiro gently stroked Mai’s head, and both looked incredibly happy.

"Thank you, Mashiro. I appreciate you taking care of my little sister."

"Hehe, you don’t need to worry about it. Being with Mai-chan makes me happy too. Plus, seeing Mai-chan's smile soothes me a lot."

Mashiro gently patted Mai's head with a tender touch, a contrast to how she usually snuggled up to me; she was a wonderful older sister to Mai, displaying kindness and warmth. Mai, in turn, was much more innocent than usual, continuing to lean on Mashiro just like a little sister.

Watching the two get along, I calmly waited for the bus to arrive.

Honestly, I was worried it might get canceled due to sudden bad weather, just like it did during camp. I thought the god of this world might try to sabotage me again.

But the weather was clear with not a cloud in sight. I couldn't imagine better conditions for going to the beach. I wondered if something was being plotted... but I could only hope that nothing would happen.

After a short while, a bus arrived in front of us.

We boarded the bus, escaping the strong sunlight that signaled the summer heat.

1 Comments

  1. I'll give it another 5 chapters and see if I want to keep reading it - MC was stupid with his "I'm a villain, I can't fight fate" attitude but he seemed fairly defined about his feelings for FL and aware of FL's feelings for him - now suddenly it's become peak dense to the point where it's starting to be difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us