I Reincarnated as the Villain in a Rom-Com, but I'm Enjoying Youth with My Favorite Heroine - Chapter 49 English


 Chapter 49 - A New Plan


"I'm home!"

"Welcome back, Onii-chan! How was your indoor camping with Mashiro-san?"

"It was really fun. The power outage added to the atmosphere."

"I see, I see. At one point, I wondered what would happen, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

Having spent a leisurely morning with Mashiro, I returned home around noon, where my younger sister Mai greeted me at the entrance.

In the morning, we relaxed together on the sofa, watching videos on each other’s smartphones, sharing an ordinary time together.

After spending such a peaceful time together, Mashiro seemed satisfied and cheerfully sent me off with, "This afternoon, I'm going to clean up the room and tackle my summer vacation assignments. Ryusuke, thanks for keeping me company!"

I'm really happy if I could soothe Mashiro, who tends to feel lonely. If I sense her feeling lonely again, I intend to visit her house immediately.

Above all, the time spent with Mashiro is pure happiness.

My heart feels warm and calm, and I can't help but find the way Mashiro leans on me adorable.

The only issue, however, might be Mashiro's vulnerability.

Due to our childhood friend relationship, my distance with Mashiro is very close. This is not new; it's been like this since elementary school.

Because of that closeness, Mashiro sometimes unconsciously tempts me.

She sits on my lap, hugs me from behind, and snuggles close to nuzzle against me.

There are many situations that test my reason, and it’s really bad for my heart. Even so, I can’t help but forgive Mashiro, who loves to be spoiled.

I think this is proof that I've been trusted by Mashiro since we were kids, but I can’t help but wonder if she doesn’t see me as a man because she’s so defenseless.

Well... someone like me, who is not well-versed in romantic relationships between men and women, shouldn’t expect to know what Mashiro thinks of me.

As I was thinking that, I noticed Mai peeking at my face.

"What’s wrong, Mai? Do I have something on my face?"

"Nope! I’m just envious of you, Onii-chan. I want to hang out with Mashiro-san too!"

"You really like Mashiro, don't you? You're closer to her than me."

"That’s because Mashiro-san is the ideal kind Onee-chan figure to me. She's always treated me lovingly since I was little, and I really love Mashiro!"

"Indeed, Mashiro treats you like a little sister."

"Yeah, and she always smells sweet and nice, and she has big oppai. Ugh... I want to take a nap with my face buried in Mashiro-san's chest... I wonder if she'd let me if I asked?"

"You’re really drowning in desires, sister... Burrowing your face in Mashiro's chest to nap, are you..."

It seems like Mai isn't listening to me and is just drifting off in her fantasies of playing around with Mashiro.

I can understand that feeling, but I want to experience sleeping wrapped in those soft, marshmallow-like br*asts that smell sweet too. However, I don't have the courage to say that out loud, and I know for sure I'd get scolded by Mashiro if I tried to act on it.

While thinking that my sister casually brings this up, I put away my shoes and opened the living room door. It seems Mai still has something to do, as she clung to me and came inside together.

As I began to organize the stuff I used for yesterday's camping, Mai started fiddling with her phone, smiling brightly next to me.

"Onii-chan, the next thing is going to the beach with Mashiro-san, right?"

"Well, yeah. I’ve decided to have a blast with Mashiro this summer."

"Then we have to prepare for the beach trip, right? Swimsuits, beach balls and floats, and we definitely need towels and sandals, plus sunscreen!"

As she said that, Mai opened a shopping site on her phone and started searching for beach essentials. Strangely enough, the items displayed on the screen were all women's swimsuits and beach gear targeted toward women.

What is this oddly uncomfortable sight?

All the items Mai was looking at were for her to use.

Given this situation, maybe...

"Hey, Mai. Are you possibly planning to come along...?"

"Huh!?"

As soon as she heard my words, Mai froze in place. Then she looked at me with a startled expression.

"I... I can't believe it, but is that a no?"

"No, no, didn’t you say you’d be busy with your club during summer break?"

Mai is part of the track and field club at her middle school, and she'll be busy practicing every day during the summer break. She must've been running on the school grounds this morning.

Of course, that would continue all through summer vacation; she had mentioned that with the competition coming up, she'd be heavily practicing, and I thought she wouldn’t have time to play.

"But, but, this is more important than the competition! I want to see Mashiro-san in a swimsuit! I want to see, I want to see!"

"So, in your mind, Mashiro’s swimsuit takes priority over the competition...?"

"I think going to the beach would be good training too! I want to go, I want to go! I absolutely want to go!"

Mai clasped her hands together, pleading passionately. With teary eyes, her desperate look had a somewhat menacing quality to it.

Once it reaches this point, my sister won’t give up until I nod in agreement. I know because something similar has happened before. If I refuse now, she would undoubtedly cry every night until I could hardly sleep.

"Fine. I’ll ask Mashiro if I can take my sister along. If she agrees, you can come."

"Yay! Thank you, Onii-chan!"

"Ugh..."

When I gave my consent, Mai jumped on me in joy.

While she clung to me, her happiness erupted. However, the source of her happiness exploding inside her is the fact that she'll get to see Mashiro in a swimsuit, leaving me feeling somewhat complicated.

With a sigh, I took out my smartphone and opened RINE to contact Mashiro.

1 Comments

  1. how the F did it go from the stage - I sleep with her intimately cuddled I caress her ears, cheeks etc - to the stage - does she see me as a guy? He knows she loves him - after all, we talked about it earlier. So what the F happened.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us