A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 32 English


 Chapter 32


Around 10:30 a.m.

As scheduled, it was time for Lily's bread-eating contest.

"I'm off."

"Take care."

After seeing Lily off, I took out my cell phone.

To send a message to my mother.

It's Lily's turn, but where are you?... Read.

The read receipt came on immediately, and a reply came back.

"Mother, where are you?"

"In the parents' section. With dad... isn't that them?"

I pointed towards the parents' section.

There, two people who looked like my mother and father were talking while watching Lily.

They must be talking about that girl.

The English girl studying abroad at our house.

"If you made it in time, that's good. I'll take a picture too."

With that, Misato took out her cell phone.

"Are you taking a picture of Lily?"

"Yeah. Mother asked me to."

"...I wasn't asked."

I wouldn't tell Misato not to...

But it would make sense to ask me first, right?

"The usual 'I thought I told you,' maybe? Or maybe there's no trust. Sota, you're careless too."

"Not as much as mother."

I also took out my cell phone.

I wasn't asked by mother, but Lily did ask me.

To take the best shot and send it to Mary.

After a while, the bread-eating contest began.

Five runners dashed towards the bread all at once.

"Isn't Amelia fast? Did she do track and field?"

"I think she only did tennis and horse riding."

"Horse riding..."

The contest was mixed gender, but Lily's running was not behind the boys.

Much faster than the boys' average.

In no time, she reached the bread...

And leaped at once.

"Does she have volleyball experience too?"

"I heard she did ballet."

"That makes sense."

She bit the bread in one go and then dashed off at full speed.

While the other runners struggled to bite the bread, Lily was running alone.

Ignoring the boys who hurriedly chased after her, Lily finished first.

The problem was the photo...

"Hmm, it's a bit blurry."

"As usual, you're sloppy. I got it right."

I showed Misato the photo on my cell phone.

There, Lily was captured in mid-air, biting the bread beautifully.

The best shot.

Lily wouldn't complain about this.

"Nice. Can I have it too?"

"...If Lily gives permission, sure. Why?"

"I'll make it my wallpaper."

"That's too creepy..."

Lily isn't your girlfriend.

A little while later.

"We'll eat this for lunch. It's dessert."

Lily came back proudly holding a sweet bun.

It was a melon bun.

Her favorite Japanese sweet bun.

"Did you get the photo?"

"Yeah. How about this?"

I showed Lily the cell phone.

Lily snorted softly.

"As expected. You can even make it your 'waiting image' if you want."

"I won't. ...you’re not my girlfriend."

When I answered that, Lily's eyes widened.

Then she slumped her shoulders.

"Is that so... Is that so?"

"What's wrong? Lily?"

"It's nothing."

She must be tired, right?

Her complexion isn't good.

"Can you participate in the centipede race?"

"I can. ...I'm fine."

Lily said that with dead eyes.

...Is she really okay?

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us