Active JK Idol Seems to be Interested in Me Who is a Free Person. - Chapter 69 English


Chapter 69 - The Final Episode of the Former JK Idol and the Former Idle Husband. 


 After completing their university life, Kou, dressed in a pure white wedding gown, exchanged a kiss with Nako, promising a lifetime of happiness. Ten years had passed since then. 

 I, Sakurazaki Kou, now work as an executive at Sakurazaki Company, leading busy days. As promised, I protected this chair until I became the top. My mentor, Kazunari-san, believed in me. I needed to grow quickly so that Kazunari-san could enjoy a comfortable life. 

 "Is it already this late?" 

 The clock had just passed 11 p.m. 

 I finished organizing documents and left the office. 

 At home, my wife, Nako, and her parents, along with our four children, were waiting. I might truly be a fortunate person. Having a family meant there was meaning in life. 

 "I'm home." 

 "Welcome back, Kou-san." 

 Nako greeted me as she held our baby daughter. 

 "She was crying until a little while ago, waiting for you to come home." 

 Nako said this to our daughter, showing her smile to me. 

 "I'm sorry for always causing you trouble, Nako." 

 "Kou-san, you work so hard for us. Don't say that." 

 "But even you, Nako, are busier with your entertainment agency, right?" 

 "It's okay. You worry too much, Kou-san." 

 "But—" 

 "This is my fourth child, so I’m used to it!" 

 Nako’s smile remains the same no matter how many years have passed.

 Even when she was pregnant with a child, she never forgot to smile even in times of great stress and suffering.

 Besides, I like Nako like that.

 “Nako, I love you.”

 I gently stroked my daughter’s head and pressed my lips to Nako’s.

 “Me too. Ah, but as I thought, having the fifth is difficult.”

 Nako said that even though her cheeks were red.

 “That’s not what I meant! I just wanted to tell you that I love you!” 

+×+×+×+

 "Aito and Yuka got into another fight at kindergarten today, so I'm a bit tired." 

 "Aito needs to settle down as a Sakurazaki family man." 

 Our eldest son, Aito, and second daughter, Yuka, were twins attending kindergarten. They were quite a handful and often caused trouble at school. 

 "And what about Rin? Is she still quietly reading her books?" 

 "Yes. Our eldest daughter is such an admirable child." 

 "I see." 

 Rin, our eldest daughter, was in elementary school. She was exceptionally bright, inheriting Nako's good looks and my intelligence. (I'm a doting parent.) 

 "I hope this child grows up like Rin." 

 Now, Naoko was holding our third daughter, Nadeshiko. What would her future be like? 

 With each child's birth, I wondered what form their happiness would take. As a parent, I always considered what would make them happy. I realized this after becoming a parent. Perhaps my father and mother felt the same way. 

 So, on my birthday, I wanted to show my grown-up self to my parents... 

 Even at my age, I still think about such things. 

 "Nako, are you happy now?" 

 "What's wrong? Suddenly..." 

 "Oh, it's nothing." 

 And at that moment, Nako's face drew closer to mine. 

 "I feel incredibly happy. Kou-kun." 

 (fin) 

➖➖➖➖

 Author’s Note:


 To all the readers who followed this one-month serialization, thank you. 

 The theme of this work was "entertainment." 

 The places Nako and Kou visited were filled with various forms of entertainment. 

 Although this past month felt grueling for me, thanks to the feedback and points from readers, I managed to get through it. I'm truly grateful. 

 I'm still inexperienced, and I haven't decided on the content of my next work yet, but if you'll read my next piece, please keep this bookmark for now! 

 Along with the announcement of my next work, I'll also depict a bit of Naoko and Kou's life with their children! 

 Well, it was tiring, but fun. 


 Hoshino Hoshino

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Ad

Support Us