A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 6 English


 Chapter 6


The afternoon class time was spent on various tasks like assigning roles and icebreakers, and it finally became after school. 

Now it was time for club activities.

"Alright, Sota. Let's go to the tennis club,"

Lily said, almost bursting with preparation as she held her tennis racket.

As for me, I was a member of the tennis club for club activities. When I mentioned it last night, Lily brought her racket and said, "Then I'll join that tennis club too."

Apparently, she brought it from England when she came to Japan.

"Oh, yeah... that's right. About the changing room, what should we do?"

Naturally, I couldn't enter the girls' changing room. There weren't any complicated rules, but sending her in without any explanation made me a bit uneasy.

I should ask one of the girls for help. That's what I was thinking at that moment.

"Hey, Sota. What's up? Is your girlfriend going to the tennis club too?"

A classmate wrapped her arm around my shoulder. She was a cheerful girl with lovely semi-long black hair. Her skirt was slightly short, and she wore the school uniform in a stylish way.

"Back off, Misato. And she's not my girlfriend."

The girl's name was Kawanishi Misato.

 I may be biased, but she was the most beautiful girl in school, although that's only until Lily came here.

"Huh, I heard Sota's girlfriend came for homestay. Isn't she the one? She even introduced herself like that, didn't she?"

"That's a misunderstanding."

As I said that, I checked Lily's expression. 

I thought she might get angry at being treated as my girlfriend, but she didn't show any signs of that. 

If anything, she looked a bit vacant.

"Lily. She's Kawanishi Misato. She's my... friend."

Although introductions had already been made in class, I introduced them again. 

Misato let go of my shoulder and approached Lily.

"Friend sounds too formal, doesn't it? I'm Kawanishi Misato. You can call me Misato. So... can I call you Lily-chan?"

Misato spoke to Lily in a friendly manner.

 However, Lily seemed annoyed by Misato's attitude.

 She slightly furrowed her brows.

"I'm Amelia Lily Stafford. Call me Amelia. Just Amelia."

"I see. Got it. Nice to meet you, Amelia-chan!"

Misato said with a grin on her face. 

Then she nudged me with her elbow.

"What's up? Are you calling her by her middle name? That's quite friendly... Is she really not your girlfriend?"

"I won't deny that we're close... "

"Hurry, shall we go?" 

While Misato and I were talking, Lily interjected with a somewhat displeased voice.

...Come to think of it, was Misato a member of the girls' tennis club?

"Misato, could you guide Lily to the changing room? We have club activities now, right?"

"Sure thing! Alright, Amelia-chan. Let's go!"

"...Alright."

Lily looked at my face with a lonely expression, then followed after Misato with drooping shoulders.

Maybe she's feeling anxious being away from me... It's not good to rely on me too much.

Besides, Misato can speak English to some extent, although not as well as me. It should be fine.

After seeing Lily off, I headed to the boys' changing room.

+×+×+×+

I―Kawanishi Misato guided the rumored beautiful foreign exchange student, Amelia-chan to the girls' changing room.

"So, this is the changing room. If you ever need to change during gym class, feel free to use it. Your student ID number matches your locker number, so don't get them mixed up. We don't have locks, so if you don't want your stuff stolen, you'll have to buy your own padlock."

I explained to Amelia-chan in English, and she nodded quietly. 

Then, she looked around and opened the locker with the same number as her student ID.

It seems my English got through to her just fine.

"Let's change quickly."

"Yes, let's."

Amelia-chan replied in fluent Japanese to my words. 

Her slightly clumsy pronunciation was cute.

I'm normal, but I felt a little thrilled.

I see, this is why the boys are excited.

"Wow, your legs are so slim... 'You have a nice figure!'"

Her chest and hips were large, her waist so thin it looked like it could break, and her legs were very slim and long.

It's the beauty of a non-Japanese style figure.

"...Please don't stare at me like that."

At my words, Amelia-chan blushed and covered herself with both hands.

Her pure white skin was tinged with a slight red.

...Cute.

"Hey, can I ask you something, Amelia-chan?"

"It's okay in Japanese."

"Got it. Let me know if you don't understand! Why did you come to Japan, Amelia-chan?"

Did you come to chase after Sota after all?

I asked with a teasing tone, but Amelia-chan answered without hesitation.

"I came for bride training."

It was a completely unexpected answer.

To my surprise, Amelia-chan had a triumphant expression on her face.

"In that case, what's your relationship with Sota?"

Lily-chan asked condescendingly―although I'm taller than her, she asked me. 

But upon closer inspection, she seemed to be nervously avoiding eye contact.

This time, let's tease her.

"We're somewhat close. More than friends."

"Huh..."

"Specifically, have you ever bathed together?"

When I said that, Amelia-chan's eyes widened.

"What...!? What are you saying!?"

"We've bathed together."

At my words, Amelia-chan's face turned bright red.

She was so surprised that she spoke in English.

...Cute.

"Just kidding. It's a story from when we were nine years old. Now... we're just friends. Just friends, right?"

That's right, the time when Sota and I were "especially close" was until then.

Now, we're just friends.

However, I'm more confident than this girl in knowing about Sota.

After all, we've been friends since we were babies.

I wonder if she could sense my confidence.

"Now I'm living together with him."

Amelia-chan glared at me as if challenging me.

Is this a declaration of war?

"Haha... okay. 'Do your best.'"

I couldn't help but laugh.

I felt her increasing hostility.

How interesting.

Sota hasn't been fun to tease lately.

Alright, let's play with this girl from today.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Announcement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Vtuber Childhood Friend and Voice Actress Childhood Friend Are Too Tense
Translation changes for some character names:
Nakamura Kou = Nakamura Wataru
Hinata Haruka = Hyuuga Haruka

Support Us