Vtuber Childhood Friend and Voice Actress Childhood Friend Are Too Tense - Chapter 8 English


 Chapter 8 - Nakamura Wataru: Not Coming Home in the Morning (1)


■■■ Episode 2: Training with Childhood Friends ■■■


Three days since Aoi moved in next door.

As usual, after Haruka returned home, I studied on my own and by the time I got into bed, the date had changed.

And then I opened an app on my smartphone.

The title screen of "Project Idol Conquest" appeared.

This is an idol anime app that Haruka appeared in.

Initially, it was quite a popular rhythm game.

Two years have passed since its release, and with no sequel to the anime, its popularity has declined.

Still, I play this app every day.

I don't have the financial means to make in-game purchases, but I've used all the gacha items I've saved on the character played by Haruka.

It's strange to hear the voice of my childhood friend coming from the game screen.

As I was completing the daily missions, a message popped up on my smartphone.

(Aoi) Hey, hey.

(Wataru) What's up?

(Aoi) Have you ever played an FPS?

(Wataru) A game?

(Aoi) Yeah, yeah.

(Wataru) A little bit.

(Aoi) Great!

(Aoi) I've been invited to a FPS streaming event, but I've never played it before, so I want you to teach me.

(Wataru) I'm not sure how much help I can be.

(Aoi) Just playing together is enough.

(Wataru) If that's the case...

(Aoi) Then let's start now.

(Wataru) But it's almost one o'clock!?

(Aoi) How about morning practice?

(Aoi) We're both busy at night, right?

(Wataru) OK.

(Aoi) So, how about six in the morning?

(Wataru) That's early!

(Wataru) Can we do it online?

(Aoi) It's a game called Heavy Shooting Field, do you have it?

(Wataru) Isn't that the one that requires a high-spec PC to run?

(Aoi) Probably.

(Wataru) No way.

(Wataru) Impossible.

(Aoi) I thought so, so I've prepared two PCs.

(Wataru) !?

(Aoi) Then come to my place tomorrow at six.

(Aoi) It's okay because we're neighbors.

(Wataru) I don't understand what "okay" means!?

After that, there was no reply from Aoi.

But I have school tomorrow, right?

Normally, I leave home around 7:30 and arrive at the nearest station to my high school with just one train ride.

If we're going to play games from 6 in the morning, that means waking up even earlier to get ready....

In other words, it's going to be tiring.

With a sandwich and coffee in a thermos, and my school bag, I rang the doorbell of Aoi's room.

I'm already wearing my uniform.

I'm definitely going to play games until the very last minute.

Aoi must be thinking the same thing.

"Y-yeah."

Aoi, who came out of the entrance, was wearing a purple negligee.

Her ample cleavage was exposed.

And the rest of the outfit was quite see-through.

"U-um, Aoi. That outfit..."

"Eh!? Sorry. I thought I'd change into my uniform, but I ran out of time while making breakfast."

"Before that, could you cover up?"

"Huh? Aah!"

Aoi hastily retreated, leaving me waiting for a while.

"P-please come in..."

Aoi, now wearing her uniform, opened the door with a flushed face.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Announcement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Vtuber Childhood Friend and Voice Actress Childhood Friend Are Too Tense
Translation changes for some character names:
Nakamura Kou = Nakamura Wataru
Hinata Haruka = Hyuuga Haruka

Support Us