A Noble Young Lady Who Is Supposed to Be Studying Abroad, But For Some Reason She Is Only Training to Be a Bride - Chapter 3 English


 Chapter 3


Bride training... Bride training?

The “bride training” I know in Japanese is when unmarried women learn household chores and manners in preparation for marriage. 

But Lily is still in high school. It’s too early for bride training, and besides, it’s not something done in Japan anyway. And does England even have a culture of bride training?

No, wait.

Lily may look like this, but she’s actually a noble lady. She might even have a fiancé.

And that person could possibly be Japanese.

Or from an old Japanese family...

I entertained such fantasies, but honestly, the possibility seems low.

Perhaps she misspoke or was fed incorrect information.

If anyone were to casually insert random Japanese phrases for fun, I know just the person: Mary. She’s likely the one who did this.

Lily is so pure that she believes it.

Maybe she means she wants to learn about Japanese culture or something along those lines.

I convinced myself of this.

“Oh, I see. I’m rooting for you.”

“Yes, I’ll do my best. Please come and watch.”

With a proud expression, Lily responded in Japanese.

But still...

“You’re good at Japanese.”

Within the realm of everyday conversation, it’s perfect. 

The pronunciation is a bit hesitant and she sounds a bit tongue-tied... but it’s understandable enough.

“Really? Can you understand me okay?”

With a happy expression, Lily asked, and I nodded vigorously.

“Yeah, even if you said you were raised in Japan, everyone would believe you.”

“I did my best.”

When I complimented her, Lily proudly puffed out her chest.

Actually, it would take quite an effort to get this good in just half a year... What made her do this?

“Um, could you speak in Japanese instead of English? I’ll try to speak in Japanese too.”

“Got it. I’ll speak in Japanese. If it’s hard to understand, let me know.”

“Okay.”

Well, we can’t chat for too long.

We need to finish moving soon.

“First, let’s carry the luggage.”

“Yes, thank you.”

First, we carry out the large items... assembling the bed, bookshelf, and study desk that seem to have been purchased online.

Then we carry out the cardboard boxes containing Lily’s personal belongings, but surprisingly, there aren’t many.

I always thought girls had lots of clothes and stuff...

“Just this much?”

“I only brought what I need... ‘I thought it would be easier to buy clothes and stuff in Japan, so I only brought the essentials.’”

Lily explained in a mix of Japanese and English.

“I see. So... which one should we open first? Should I not help?”

Even though we’re close, she probably wouldn’t want her personal items looked at. 

There aren’t many, and it might be better if Lily does it all herself, I thought...

“Then, please open that one. I’ll open this one.”

“Got it.”

Following Lily’s instructions, I opened the cardboard box.

Inside were neatly folded thin pieces of cloth.

Are these handkerchiefs?

Thinking so, I spread them out with both hands.

They were babydolls.

Slightly see-through, with an adult-like design, it was lingerie.

What they call “seduction underwear.”

I hastily closed the box.

“What’s wrong?”

Lily said with a small smile.

A mischievous, successful expression.

“It’s nothing.”

That Lily...

Does she usually wear such sexy underwear?

Or do all Westerners wear these?

And bringing such underwear to study abroad... She doesn’t need it.

Who does she intend to do what with?

As I thought about these things, I composed myself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Announcement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Vtuber Childhood Friend and Voice Actress Childhood Friend Are Too Tense
Translation changes for some character names:
Nakamura Kou = Nakamura Wataru
Hinata Haruka = Hyuuga Haruka

Support Us