Active JK Idol Seems to be Interested in Me Who is a Free Person. - Chapter 62 English


 Chapter 62 – JK Idol is worried by Free Person (part 5)


"Wow! The snow is amazing!"

"......Yeah."

  Sakurazaki, wearing fluffy earmuffs and a thick white coat.

  It was still snowing outside.

  I was nervous, but I took it out of my pocket.

"Hey, Sakurazaki... this"

  I took out a small package from my pocket.

"Oh, is this a Christmas present?"

"......Y-yeah"

"Can I open it?"

  I nodded slightly.

"Wow, is this a non-pierced earring?"

"You don't have to pierce your ears, and it doesn't hurt, so I thought it would be nice"

"......Thank you. I'll cherish it!"

"Don't run around and drop it"

"I'm not a kid, I'll be fine"

  Sakurazaki put on the non-pierced earrings with yellow natural stones that swayed, and danced like a butterfly in the snow, her nose red.

  ......She's still a kid.

  As I watched her, my eyes became hot, and the unstoppable feeling in my chest pushed me.

  I ran up to her right away, and hugged her tightly.

"Himahara... kun?"

  I just wanted to put that feeling in my heart into words.

"What's wrong? Oh! Maybe you want to be spoiled?"

"......I!"

  Driven by that bursting impulse, I locked her in my eyes.

  I looked at her so that nothing else would show, and pulled the words from my heart.

"I love you... I love Sakurazaki Nako more than anyone else in this world"

"......"

  The confession I chose desperately was a direct expression of my feelings.

  I told her... finally, I was able to tell her.

  I kept looking at her face.

  Without blinking, always......

  Then, big tears spilled from her eyes.

"I... love you too"

  Her hand stroked my cheek.

"......The kind Himahara-kun. The slightly mean Himahara-kun. The smart Himahara-kun. The Himahara-kun who knows a lot of ways to spend time. ......And"

"I love the Himahara-kun who tells me he loves me"

  At that moment, everything sparkled beautifully.

  A light of happiness lit up in the space wrapped in white.

  The cold snow touched my skin, and her warm hand stroked my cheek.

  The days until now ran through my head at once.

  The day I met Sakurazaki, the first arcade we went to.

  The mountain-like beef bowl we ate at Sukoya.

  After school on the day of the cultur festival.

  The long phone calls every day.

  The Yanaka Ginza we went to for eating out.

  The Toyosu market with seafood.

  And... the beautiful fireworks and her soft lips.

  The places we went to and the memories of that time were recalled, and I felt as if it was just recently.

  And then, I...

"Sakurazaki, can you close your eyes for me?"

  She said that, and closed her eyes slowly with a melted face.

  I put my hand on her cheek and brought my face closer.

"......"

  —And I kissed her for the first time.

  I gently pressed my lips to her cold and soft lips, and kissed her for a long time, forgetting the time, wrapped in her sweet scent.

  To catch my breath, I gently parted my lips and she said, "Don't stop yet" and wrapped my cheek with her warm hand, brought her face closer, and kissed me again.

  Like that, over and over again... I kissed Sakurazaki.

  The world we wished for was spreading there.

"......Himahara-kun, we'll always be together. From now on, always"

"Yeah, of course. I'll also become a person who won't be embarrassed to be by your side"

"Himahara-kun is not embarrassing at all. Himahara-kun... no. ‘Kou-kun’ is my proud boyfriend"

  We laughed together, and kissed again, forgetting the cold.

  In the snowy Sakurazaki's large garden, we were filled with love.

"Kou-kun, I love you. I love you so much"

"Me too... I love you. Nako"

  After that, Nako and I were always connected.

  And so, Nako and I became lovers.

  +×+×+×+

  Next chapter preview

"Hey, Mitsu, move over a bit. I can't see it"

"It's you, Kazunari-san, who should be considerate of me since you have a big body... What! K-Kazunari-san! They're doing it! Nako and he, ki, ki-kissing!"

"Ah... Finally, Himahara-kun and Nako got together"

"It reminds me of our first meeting, Kazunari-san"

"......Yeah"

  Next chapter "Let's take a break with a spin-off."

  (I'll insert a few spin-offs, and then write about their future.)


Translator: Janaka

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Announcement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Vtuber Childhood Friend and Voice Actress Childhood Friend Are Too Tense
Translation changes for some character names:
Nakamura Kou = Nakamura Wataru
Hinata Haruka = Hyuuga Haruka

Support Us